a|x is away for a week to Myanmar with his parents. this nomad always log on to his MSN 23/6 for me when he is traveling so we can still keep in touch, but apparently there is no internet roaming at Myanmar!
since i’m kinda missing his company, i’m doing a post on my Spain tank to start the week. the main topic is :
how to wear a simple tank top in a stylish (or a|x would say, “possy“) way.
this casual assemble with a dash of glamour makes me look young (er by 5 years), cheerful, yet sophisticated. it is also very suitable for college – fun, colourful, and playful! 😀
there are 10 things you need.
1. a white / plain bright colour tank top. i’m wearing my Spain tank from The Pop Look.
2. a pair of low-cut blue jeans. mine’s the super low one from my favourite denim brand, Levi’s.
3. a brown belt. got this one from Topshop.
4. a neat leather tote. make sure there is some brown to it (the same kinda brown as your belt).
5. a pair of cute funky sunnies! 8)
6. a pair of feather earrings (no necklace instead).
7. a gold ring (and a wide smile!)
8. plain gold bracelet.
9. a gold watch. i’m wearing CK Mirror. ♥!
10. last but not least, a pair of brown leather ballet flats.
as for makeup, go for gold & brown hues.
and Hola! your look is complete 🙂
here’s a picture of me with pretty Celia who’s going back to Spain tomorrow i think~
no idea what to wear tomorrow? why grab a tank top and start styling!