April brings news that it is officially spring in most parts of the world and in mine, that means new beginnings. Aside from moving into a new place, here are 5 fresh things I look forward to this month:
1. Planning my ROM (Registration Of Marriage) – I am truly excited about searching for my dress and shoes!
2. Booking my travels - Perhaps somewhere mid-April and hopefully my coast-to-coast trip to the States this coming July.
3. Shopping for this season’s must-haves - Hunting for key pieces this spring; for the house and my closet.
4. Inserting home deco content into this blog - i.e. Sharing with you tips and tricks on how I set-up beautiful spaces at home under a low budget.
5. Pampering myself - As É is back in Portugal for half a month, I will be taking the opportunity to spend more time to do girly things (manicure, wedding gown hunting, girls night out), and to reorganize my goals for the upcoming months.
Any highlights that you are looking forward to as well? (: