Monthly Archives: August 2014

Travel
Airbus Factory Tour

I’ve written tons of blog posts but this must be the most exclusive, priceless piece yet: A one-of-a-kind, personalized, ala VVIP trip to the Airbus factory in France. Indeed, it is an experience money can’t buy (even if you could, I wouldn’t want to imagine its price). From the offices to factories, lunch la vie en rose to exploring the luxurious mock-up centre; which only Airbus staffs and their clients […]

Travel
Xcintillating PhoeniX

There are many bucket list ideas to get you inspired when it comes to feeding the hunger for life. Some will certainly happen in time, while some are so special you think adding them into your list will just make your dreams seem way too far fetched. But sometimes, they magically fall into your lap like durian runtuh – no daydreaming or planning required. The beauty is how it just happens. To be […]

Diary
A Slice of Life

There is so much I want to do in this short capacity stretched out in what seems like a long time field. Truth is, life has already been planned out in a few general chapters to be lived on – provided you don’t fall badly ill or get tangled in a mishap. But no matter what, life goes on and there is always a solution for every trouble faced. A […]

Fashion
Cobalt Combat

It’d be a waste not to play color blocking on such a happy, sunny day in France (and Air Asia X’s hot bird, the Xcintillating PhoeniX at the background!). With pops of red and cobalt, finished off with a pretty wash of fresh, blooming patterns all over a piece of ruffle dress; it’s all about  feminine simplicity today. As there is so much going on already, I kept the accessorizing minimal with […]

Diary
5 Things

{Yellow bikini from Calzedonia + matching bejeweled / gypsy accessories from Stradivarius} Summer is almost over in Europe but in a country like Malaysia, we only have to worry about monsoon at the tail of the year. That said, now is the best time to shop for swimwear if you are over there as they are mostly on SALE! I’m head over heels these beautiful colors discovered at my recent […]

Travel
Hong Kong Eating Guide

Traveling Hong Kong or making a revisit soon? Make sure you’ve tried HK’s Top 10 Eats, compiled with many layers of researches from various resources. Honest reviews provided following each suggestion. Bon appetit! 1. Tsui Wah Char Chan Teng No visit to Hong Kong is complete without dining at a char chan teng. The menu at Tsui Wah educates their customers from the start of its top 10 best sellers. […]

Travel
Macau Eating Guide

Most of us sees Macau as the second bird you kill using the first stone, with Hong Kong being the primary bird; which means most of us also spend 70% of the days traveling Hong Kong, leaving Macau with only 30%. Here’s the truth from my perspective – it is better to do it the other way round; even if that means there’s nothing left to do in Macau anymore. […]