November has always been my favorite time of the year. The biggest part is because my birthday falls on this beautiful month of wishes, and somehow that gives me a great feeling that i could have it all; even if it’s nothing i ask for.
Last year’s celebration was a blast. This year, however, as we are reaching the end of 2013, i realized how many (challenging) dreams i made from November 2012 for its next 12 months have been realized. Some that came along the way were even more than what i’ve asked for!
i still don’t know what my birthday wish is gonna be this year, but what i know for sure is that this November, i’m keeping my 5 highlights light and fun.
- Wear a sari this Deepavali.
- Celebrate my birthday sans plans this year.
- Read (and finish) The Story of San Michele by Axel Munthe.
- Carry out the “3 liters of water a day” experiment for 30 days.
- Practice yoga religiously. (i’m currently a yoga club member. Yay!)